stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊政峰 , Masters Advisor：李勝揚;林哲堂
- 1. Branemark PI. Breine U. Adell R. Hansson BO. Intraosseous anchorage of dental prostheses. I Experimental studies. Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 3:81,1969.
- 5. Schroeder A. Van der Zypen E. Stich H. Sutter F. The reaction of bone, connective tissue and epithelium to endosteal implants with sprayed titanium surface. J Maxillofac Surg. 9:15, 1981.
- 6. Adell R. Lekholm U. Rockler B. Branemark PI. A 15-year study of osseointegrated implants in the treatment of the edentulous jaw. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 6:387, 1981.
- 7. Buser D. Weber HP. Lang NP. Tissue integration of non-submerged implants 1-year results of a progressive study with 100 ITI hollow-screw and hollow-cylinder implants. Clin Oral Impl Res. 1:33, 1990.
- 8. Buser D. Sutter F. Weber HP. Belser U. Schroeder A. The ITI dental implant system. Basics, clinical indications and procedures, results. In: Hardin J Clark’s Clinical Dentitry, Philadelphia: Lippincott. 5:1-23, 1992.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?