stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Al Sharif F, Ollier WE, Hajeer AH. A rare polymorphism at position -28 in the human RANTES promoter. Eur J Immunogenet 26:373-374,1999.
- Andrew DL. The role of chemokines in linking innate and adaptive immunity. Curr Opin Immunol 14:129-135, 2002 Anonymous.
- Severity scoring of atopic dermatitis: the SCORAD index. Consensus Report of the European Task Force on Atopic Dermatitis. Dermatology 186:23-31,1993.
- Azzawi M, Pravica V, Hasleton Ps, et al. A single nucleotide polymorphism at position -109 of the RANTES proximal promoter. Eur J Immunogenet 28:95-96,2001.
- Boring L, Gosling J, Cleary M, et al. Decreased lesion formation in CCR2-/- mice reveals a role for chemokines in the initiation of atherosclerosis. Nature 394:894-7,1998.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?