stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
高遠忠 , Masters Advisor：李宏謨
- Baeuerle, P.A. and Baltimore, D. (1996) NF-kappa B: ten years after. Cell, 87, 13-20.
- Baker, C.S., Hall, R.J., Evans, T.J., Pomerance, A., Maclouf, J., Creminon, C., Yacoub, M.H. and Polak, J.M. (1999) Cyclooxygenase-2 is widely expressed in atherosclerotic lesions affecting native and transplanted human coronary arteries and colocalizes with inducible nitric oxide synthase and nitrotyrosine particularly in macrophages. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol, 19, 646-655.
- Baldwin, A.S., Jr. (1996) The NF-kappa B and I kappa B proteins: new discoveries and insights. Annu Rev Immunol, 14, 649-683.
- Bielekova, B., Lincoln, A., McFarland, H. and Martin, R. (2000) Therapeutic potential of phosphodiesterase-4 and -3 inhibitors in Th1-mediated autoimmune diseases. J Immunol, 164, 1117-1124.
- Bowie, A. and O''Neill, L.A. (2000) Oxidative stress and nuclear factor-kappaB activation: a reassessment of the evidence in the light of recent discoveries. Biochem Pharmacol, 59, 13-23.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?