stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Alaiya AA, Franzen B, Auer G, Linder S. Cancer proteomics: from identification of novel markers to creation of artifical learning models for tumor classification. Electrophoresis. 2000 ;21(6):1210-7. Review.
- 3. Baker SG. Identifying combinations of cancer markers for further study as triggers of early intervention. Biometrics. 2000;56(4):1082-7.
- 4. Banks RE, Dunn MJ, Forbes MA, Stanley A, Pappin D. The potential use of laser capture microdissection to selectively obtain distinct populations of cells for proteomic analysis--preliminary findings. Electrophoresis. 1999;20(4-5):689-700.
- 5. Boyes DA. The value of a Pap smear program and suggestions for its implementation. Cancer. 1981 ;48(2 Suppl):613-21.
- 7. Caprioli RM, Farmer TB, Gile J. Molecular imaging of biological samples: localization of peptides and proteins using MALDI-TOF MS. Anal Chem. 1997 ;69(23):4751-60.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?