stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Albano E, Tomasi A, Goria-Gatti L and Iannone A(1989)Free radical activation of monomethyl and dimethyl hydrazines in isolated hepatocytes and liver microsomes. Free Radic Biol Med 6: 3-8.
- Ashwin JL, Harris PG and Alexander JC (1991)Effects of thermally oxidized canola oil and chronic low ethanol consumption on aspects of hepatic oxidative stress in rats. Nutr Res 11: 79-90.
- Bartsch H, Nair J and Owen RW(1999)Dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids and cancers of the breast and colorectum: emerging evidence for their role as risk modifiers. Carcinogenesis 20: 2209 -2218.
- Belinsky M and Jaiswal AK (1993)NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase (DT diaphorase) expression in normal and tumor tissue. Cancer Meta Rev 12: 103-117.
- Bennett A and Del Tacca M(1975)Proceedings: Prostaglandins in human colonic carcinoma. Gut 16: 409. Benson AM, Hunkeler MJ and Talalay P(1980)Increase of NAD(P) H:quinone reductase by dietary antioxidants:possible role in the protection against carcinogenesis and toxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 77: 5216-5520.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?