stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 4. N. Mligiliche, K. Endo, K. Okamoto, E. Fujimoto, C. Ide, Extracellular matrix of human amnion manufactured into tubes as conduits for peripheral nerve regeneration. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, 2002. 63(5): p. 591-600.
- 5. R.J.F. Tsai, L.M. Li, J.K. Chen, Reconstruction of damaged corneas by transplantation of autologous limbal epithelial cells. New England Journal of Medicine, 2000. 343(2): p. 86-93.
- 6. J.C. Luo, X.Q. Li, Z.M. Yang, [Preparation of human acellular amniotic membrane and its cytocompatibility and biocompatibility]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi, 2004. 18(2): p. 108-11.
- 7.邱炫慧, 含藥奈米級生物可降解性薄膜之製備及其釋放行為探討, in 醫學研究所. 2004, 台北醫學大學: 台北. p.6.
- 8. W. He, Z. Ma, T. Yong, W.E. Teo, S. Ramakrishna, Fabrication of collagen-coated biodegradable polymer nanofiber mesh and its potential for endothelial cells growth. Biomaterials, 2005. 26(36): p. 7606-7615.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?