stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊介文 , Masters Advisor：陳祺賢;劉建財
LOINC(Logical Observation Identifier Names and Codes)、NLMA(NHI-LOINC Mapping Assistant)、RELMA ； Laboratory Information System ； Logical Observation Identifier Names and Codes ； LOINC ； NHI-LOINC Mapping Assistant ； NLMA ； Regenst
- 1. Advanced Laboratory System , Inc.(1993). Advantage Laboratory Informatiom System(P1-18). Oregon : Eugene.
- 5. Andrew Hutchison, Matthias Kaiserswerth, Michael Moser, and Andreas Schade, “Electronic Data Interchange for Health Care,” IEEE Communications Magazine July 1996.
- 7. Burtis, C.A. & Ashwood, E.R. (1994). Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders.(8. Charles D. Hawker and Marc R. Schlank. Development of Standards for Laboratory Automation.
- 11. Henry, J.B. (1994). Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders.
- 15. Logical Observation Identifier Names and Codes (LOINC?) (2002). Users' Guide Updated. Regenstrief Institute and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Committee.p.1-70
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?