stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Mutation Analysis of EGFR, ERBB2, and KRAS in Head and Neck Cancer Mutation Analysis of EGFR, ERBB2, and KRAS in Head and Neck Cancer Mutation Analysis of EGFR, ERBB2, and KRAS in Head and Neck Cancer
張義芳 , Masters Advisor：許準榕;曾嶔元
- 1. Bazley, L. A. and Gullick, W. J. The epidermal growth factor receptor family. Endocr Relat Cancer, 12 Suppl 1: S17-27, 2005.
- 3. Ritter, C. A. and Arteaga, C. L. The epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase: a promising therapeutic target in solid tumors. Semin Oncol, 30: 3-11, 2003.
- 4. Yarden, Y. and Sliwkowski, M. X. Untangling the ErbB signalling network. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol, 2: 127-137, 2001.
- 5. Mendelsohn, J. Targeting the epidermal growth factor receptor for cancer therapy. J Clin Oncol, 20: 1S-13S, 2002.
- 6. Hynes, N. E. and Lane, H. A. ERBB receptors and cancer: the complexity of targeted inhibitors. Nat Rev Cancer, 5: 341-354, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?