stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Barton DE, Kwon BS, et al. (1988). "Human tyrosinase gene, mapped to chromosome 11 (q14--q21), defines second region of homology with mouse chromosome 7. ." Genomics 3: 17-24.
- Busca R and B. R. (2000 ). "Cyclic AMP a key messenger in the regulation of skin pigmentation." Pigment Cell Res. 13(2): 60-69
- Chen HS, Tsai YF, et al. (2004). "Studies on the immuno-modulating and anti-tumor activities of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) polysaccharides." Bioorg Med Chem. 12(21): 5595-5601.
- Choi H, Ahn S, et al. (2005). "Inhibition of skin pigmentation by an extract of Lepidium apetalum and its possible implication in IL-6 mediated signaling." Pigment Cell Res. 18(6): 439-446.
- Cowley S, Paterson H, et al. (1994). "Activation of MAP kinase kinase is necessary and sufficient for PC12 differentiation and for transformation of NIH 3T3 cells." Cell 77: 841-852.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?