stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1 Hajnal JV, Hill DLG, Hawkes DJ (Eds.), Medical Image Registration; The Biomedical Engineering Series, CRC Press, 2001. 2 Liao CC, Kao MC, Cranioplasty for patients with severe depressed skull bone defect after cerebrospinal fluid shunting. J Clin Neurosci 9(5):553-5, 2002 Sep.
- 3 Harris JH Jr., Reflections: emergency radiology, Radiology 218(2):309-16, 2001 Feb.
- 4 Ropper AH, Lateral displacement of the brain and level of consciousness in patients with an acute hemispheral mass, N Engl J Med 314(15):953-8, 1986 Apr 10.
- 5 Ropper AH, A preliminary MRI study of the geometry of brain displacement and level of consciousness with acute intracranial masses, Neurology 39(5):622-7, 1989 May.
- 6 Marshall LF, Toole BM, Bowers SA, The National Traumatic Coma Data Bank. Part 2: Patients who talk and deteriorate: implications for treatment, J Neurosurg 59(2):285-8, 1983 Aug.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?