stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林昇輝 , Masters Advisor：徐建業 Co-advisor ：李元綺
英文 DOI： 10.6831/TMU.2009.00056
- 2. Ransohoff, D. F. and A. R. Feinstein (1978). "Problems of spectrum and bias in evaluating the efficacy of diagnostic tests." Journal of bone and joint surgery 299(17): 926-30.
- 3. Pauker, SG, Kassirer JP(1975). Therapeutic decision making: a cost-benefit analysis, New Engl J Med.293; 229-234.
- 4. Pauker, SG, Kassirer JP (1980). The threshold approach to clinical decision making, New England Journal of Medicine.302; 1109-1117.
- 5. Stiell. IG, Greenberg GH, McJnight RD, Nair RC, McDowell I, Reardor M, Stewart JP, Maloney J (1993). Decision rules for the use of radiography in acute ankle injuries. Refinement and prospective validation. Journal of American Association, 269: 1127-1132.
- 7. Weed LL (1970). Medical records, medical education and patient care. Chicago, Yearbook medical publishers,.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?