stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李亭慧 , Masters Advisor：林茂榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6831/TMU.2012.00173
- 2. 林茂榮 葉, 陳淑雅,曾信嘉. 台灣中部某鄉村社區老人跌倒之危險因子. 台灣衛誌 2002;21:73-82.
- 8. Hausdorff JM, Rios DA, Edelberg HK. Gait variability and fall risk in community-living older adults: a 1-year prospective study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2001;82:1050-6.
- 9. Hornbrook MC SV, Wingfield DJ, Hollis JF, Greenlick MR, Ory MG. Preventing falls among community-dwelling older persons: results from a randomized trial. The Gerontologist 1994;34:16-23.
- 10. Jager TE, Weiss HB, Coben JH, Pepe PE. Traumatic brain injuries evaluated in U.S. emergency departments, 1992-1994. Acad Emerg Med 2000;7:134-40.
- 11. Stevens JA, Ryan G, Kresnow M. Fatalities and injuries from falls among older adults United States, 1993-2003 and 2001-2005 (Reprinted from MMWR, vol 55, pg 1221-1224, 2006). Jama-J Am Med Assoc 2007;297:32-3.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?