stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃秋羽 , Masters Advisor：徐鳳麟 Co-advisor ：林哲輝
- 6. K. Yoshihira, M. Fukuoka, M. Kuroyannagi, S. Natori, M. Umeda, T. Morohoshi, M. Enomoto, M. Saito. 1978. Chemical and toxicological studies on bracken fern, Pteridium aquilinum var. latiusculum. I. Introduction, extraction and fractionation of constituents, and toxicological studies including carcinogenicity tests. Chem. Pharm. Bull. (Tokyo), 26; 8: 2346-64.
- 7. 賴國誌。2003。姬蕨抗癌成分之研究。台北醫學大學生藥學研究所碩士論文。台北。
- 8. H. Sheridan, N. Frankish, R. Farrell 1999. Smooth muscle relaxant activity of pterosin Z and related compounds. Planta Med., 65; 3: 271-272.
- 9. 林玉英。2007。巒大蕨活性成分之探討。台北醫學大學生藥學研究所碩士論文。台北。
- 11. K. Yamada, M. Ojika, H. Kigoshi. 2007. Ptaquiloside, the major toxin of bracken, and related terpene glycosides: chemistry, biology and ecology. Nat. Prod. Rep., 24; 4: 798-813.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?