stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- ACGIH 1999. Sample Analysis. In: Macher, J. (Ed.), Bioaerosols: Assessment and Control. American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), Cincinnati, OH, pp. 6:1-12.
- Anderson ME, Bogdan GM. 2007. Environments, Indoor Air Quality,and Children. Pediatr Clin N Am 54:295–307.
- Annesi-Maesano I, Moreau D, Caillaud D, Lavaud F, Le Moullec Y, Taytard A, Pauli G, Charpin D. 2007. Residential proximity fine particles related to allergic sensitisation and asthma in primary school children. Respir Med 101(8):1721-9.
- Bako-Biro Z, Wargocki P, Weschler CJ, Fanger PO. 2004. Effects of pollution from personal computers on perceived air quality,SBS symptoms and productivity in offices. Indoor Air 14:178-187.
- Bartlett KH, Kennedy SM, Brauer M, Van Netten C, Dill B. 2004. Evaluation and a predictive model of airborne fungal concentrations in school classrooms. Ann Occup Hyg 48(6):547-54.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?