stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Petersen R. Mild cognitive impairment as a diagnostic entity. Journal of Internal Medicine. 2004, 256: 240-246.
-  Graham JE, Rockwood K, Beattie BL, Eastwood R, Gauthier S, Tuokko H, McDowell I. Prevalence and severity of cognitive impairment with and without dementia in an elderly population. Lancet. 1997, 349: 1793-1796.
-  Ivnik RJ, Malec JF, Smith GE, Tangalos EG, Petersen RC. Neuropsychological testing norms above age 55: COWAT, BNT, MAE TOKEN, WRAT-R Reading, AMNART, Stroop, TMT, and JLO. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. 1996,
- Bennett DA, Schneider JA, Arvanitakis Z, Kelly JF, Aggarwal NT, Shah RC, Wilson RS. 2006. Neuropathology of older persons without cognitive impairment from two community-based studies. Neurology. 2006, 66: 1837-1844.
-  Lippa CF, Morris JC. Alzheimer neuropathology in nondemented aging: Keeping mind over matter. Neurology. 2006, 66: 1801-1802.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?