stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃青雲 , Ph.D Advisor：周天穎
英文 DOI： 10.6341/fcu.P9995116
- 1. Asian Development Bank ADB. (2000). Final Report on Management Study on Land Use and Water Management – Red River Basin Water Resources Management Projects, p.65
- 3. Bachelet, D., Gay, C.A., (1993). The impacts of climate change on rice yield: a comparison of four model performances. Ecol. Model. 65, p.71-93.
- 4. Bachelet, D., van Sickle, J., Gay, C.A., (1993b). The impacts of climate change on rice yield: evaluation of the efficacy of different modelling approaches. In: Penning de Vries. F.W.T., Teng, P.S., Metselaar, K. (Eds), Systems Approaches for Agricultural Development. Kluwer Academic Publisher, Dordrecht, the Netherlands, p. 145-174.
- 6. Basso, B. Ritchie, J.T. Grace, P.R., and Sartori, L. (2006). Simulation of Tillage Systems Impact on Soil Biophysical Properties using the SALUS Model. Italian Journal of Agronomy, p. 677-688.
- 9. Bingxin , Tingju Zhu, Clemens Breisinger, Nguyen Manh Hai (2010). Impact of Climate change on Agriculture and Policty Options for Adatation, The case of Vietnam IFPRI Dicusstion Paper 01015.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?