stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
沈步璠 , Ph.D Advisor：林正紋
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6341/fcu.P0043264
- 黃駿逸(2007) ，「農林漁牧業普查人力指派最佳決策模式之研究」，碩士論文，國立中央大學土木研究所。
- 王國棟(2011)，「PERT/CPM 之應用-以個案公司年終尾牙籌備作業為例」， 碩士論文，中原大學國際貿易研究所。
- Anderson, D., Sweeney, D., Williams, T., Camm, J. and Cochran, J. (2015), An introduction to management science: quantitative approaches to decision making. Cengage Learning.
- Aouni, B., Colapinto, C. and La Torre, D. (2014), “Financial Portfolio Management Through the Goal Grogramming Model: Current State-of-the-art”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 234, No. 2, pp. 536-545.
- Arashpour, M. and Arashpour, M. (2015), “Analysis of Workflow Variability and Its Impacts on Productivity and Performance in Construction of Multistory Buildings”, Journal of Management in Engineering.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?