stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳志佳 , Masters Advisor：洪三山
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6341/fcu.M0213494
-  T. Schwebel, M. Fleischer, H. Meixner, “CO-sensor for domestic use based on high temperature stable Ga2O3 thin films,” 1997 International Conference on Solid-State Sensors and Actuators Chicago, pp.547-550, 1997
-  V. Jelicic, M. Magno, D. Brunelli, G. Paci, L. Benini, “Context-Adaptive Multimodal Wireless Sensor Network for Energy-Efficient Gas Monitoring,” Sensors Journal, IEEE, Vol 13, Issue 1, pp.328-338, January 2013.
-  S. Abrahami, X. Li, “A Cost-Effective Wireless Sensor Network System for Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Applications,” The 9th International Conference on Future Networks and Communications, pp.165-171, 2014.
-  S. Choi, N. Kim, H. Cha and R. Ha, “Micro Sensor Node for Air Pollutant Monitoring: Hardware and Software Issues,” SENSORS,pp.7980-7987, 2009.
-  J. Qi, B. Yu, J Wang, P. Yao, M. Su, “Development of a Wireless Handheld Terminal for Indoor Gas Concentration Detection,” Aware Computing,2010 2nd International Symposium on, pp.204-206, November 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?