stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- M.K. Abdullah, M.Z. Abdullah, M.V. Ramana, C.Y. Khor, K.A. Ahmad, M.A. Mujeebu, Y. Ooi, Z. Mohd Ripin, “Numerical and experimental investigations on effect of fan height on the performance of piezoelectric fan in microelectronic cooling,” International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 36, pp. 51-58, 2009.
- S.F. Liu, R.T. Huang, W.J. Sheu, C.C. Wang, “Heat transfer by a piezoelectric fan on a flat surface subject to the influence of horizontal vertical arrangement,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 52, pp. 2565-2570, 2009.
- M. Kimber, and S.V. Garimella, “Measurement and prediction of the cooling characteristics of a generalized vibrating piezoelectric fan,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 52, pp. 4470-4478, 2009.
- J. Park, and E. Kim, “A numerical analysis in piezoelectric fan systems for cooling of electronic devies,” Graduate Student, Department of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Pukyong National University, Korea, 2011.
- M.K. Abdullah, N.C. Ismail, M.A. Mujeebu, M.Z. Abdullah, K.A. Ahmad, M. Husaini, M.N.A. Hamid, “Optimum tip gap and orientation of multi-piezofan for heat transfer enhancement of finned heat sink in microelectronic cooling,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 55, pp. 5514-5525, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?