stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊哲晏 , Masters Advisor：劉顯光
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6341/fcu.M0328608
- 1. Nobel Prize, http://www.nobelprize.org/, The Nobel Prize in Physics 2010。
- 2. 李玟頡，最完美的二維奈米材料－石墨烯，國家實驗研究院高速網路與計算中心電子報，79期，2012。
- 3. D. Cai, J. Jin, K. Yusoh, R. Rafiq, M. Song, “High performance polyurethane/functionalized grapheme nanocomposites with improved mechanical and thermal properties”,Composites Science and Technology 72 702–707,2012.
- 4. Y. Xua, G. Shi, Journal of Materials Chemistry, “Assembly of chemically modified graphene: methods and applications”, vol. 21, p 3311-3323, 2011.
- 5. K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, S. V. Morozov, D. Jiang, Y. Zhang, S. V. Dubonos, “Electric field effect in atomically thin carbon films”, Science, 306:666–9,2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?