stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄒鴻泰 , Ph.D Advisor：陳家祥
電子化服務創新 ； 開放式創新 ； 公司間共同發展能力 ； 夥伴一致性 ； 知識整合機制 ； 技術整合機制 ； e-Service innovation ； Open innovation ； Interfirm co-development competency ； Partner match ； Knowledge integration mechanisms ； Technology integration mechanisms
- 1. Abbey, A. and Dickson, J. (1983), “R&D Work Climate and Innovation in Semiconductors,” Academy of Management Journal, 26(2): 362-368.
- 2. Abramovici, M. and Bancel-Charensol, L. (2004), “How to Take Customers into Consideration in Service Innovation Projects,” Service Industries Journal, 24(1): 56-78.
- 4. Ahuja, G. (2000), “The Duality of Collaboration: Inducements and Opportunities in the Formation of Inter-firm Linkages,” Strategic Management Journal, 21(3): 317-343.
- 5. Alam, I. (2006), “Service Innovation Strategy and Process: A Cross-National Comparative Analysis,” International Marketing Review, 23(3): 234-254.
- 6. Alam, I. and Perry, C. (2002), “A Customer-Oriented New Service Development Process,” Journal of Services Marketing, 16(6): 515-534.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?