stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 30. Maitra，Amif K著，盧毓昭譯 “企業上網（Build Corporate Internet Strategy：The IT Manager ＆ Guide）”商週出版，1997年。
- 1. APICS Dictimary, 6th ed., American Production and Inventory Control Society（Acaaemic Liaison Committee）, Falls Church, VA, 1987，p16
- 3. Cobbaert .k ,and D. V. Oudheusders “Inventory Models for Fast Moving Spare Parts Subject to Sudden Death Obsolescence”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol 44,p239-248,1996
- 4. Delft,C.V. ,and J.P. Vial, ”Discounted Costs, Obsolescence and Planned Stockouts with the EOQ Fomula”, Int. J. Production Economics, Vol 144,p255-265,1996
- 9. Joglekar , P. ,and P. Lee, “An Exact Formulation of Inventory Costs and Optimal Lot Size in Face of Sudden Obsolescence”, Opteration Research Letters,p289-290,1993
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?