stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Cheng TCE, MC Gupta, “Survey of scheduling gresearch involving due date determination decision,” European Journal of OperationalResearch, 38, pp.156– 166, 1989.
- 3. Chung, S. H., M. H. Yang, C. M. Cheng, “The design of due date assignment model and the determination of flow time control parameters for the wafer fabrication factories, ”IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology-Part C, 20, 4, pp.278-287, 1997.
- 4. Chung, S. H., H. W. Huang, “The block-based cycle time estimation algorithm for wafer fabrication, ”International Journal of Industrial Engineering, 6, 4, pp.307-316, 1999.
- 5. Chang, P. C., J. C. Hsieh, T. W. Liao, “A case-based reasoning approach for due-date assignment in a wafer fabrication factory, ”Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning, Vancouver, Canada, July 30-August 2, pp.648-659, 2001.
- 6. Chang, P. C., J. C. Hiseh, “A neural networks approach for due-date assignment in a wafer fabrication factory, ”International Journal of Industrial Engineering, July 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?