stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 【2】 Erdal, E. and Subhash, C., “A Survey of the Assembly Line Balancing Procedures”, Prduction Planning & Control, Vol. 9 , pp414-434, 1998.
- 【3】 Helgeson, W. P. , and Birnie, D. P. , “Assembly Line Balancing Using the Ranked Positional Weight Technique”, Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol. 6, pp394-398, 1961.
- 【6】 Jung, L. “A Single-Run Optimization Algorithm for Stochastic Assembly Line Balancing Problems”, Journal of Manufacturing System, Vol. 16, pp204-210, 1997.
- 【7】 Rafael, P. and Albert, C., “Assembly Line Balancing with Work Zone and Station Load Time Windows Constraints”, Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE International Symposium on Assembly and Task Planning, Porto, Portugal, pp448-453, 1999.
- 【8】 Tonge, F. M., “Assembly Line Balancing Using Probabilistic Combinations of Heuristics”, Management Science, Vol. 11, pp727-735, 1965.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?