stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 蕭汶企，2007，拆解限制圖與Petri Net 輔助建構互動式產品維修訓練VR 模型之研究，元智大學，碩士論文。
- Chedmail, P., D. Chablat, and C. L. Roy, 2003. A distributed approach for access and visibility task with a manikin and a robot in a virtual reality environment, IEEE
- Chryssolouris, G., D. Mavrikios, D. Fragos, and V. Karabatsou, 2000. A virtual reality-based experimentation environment for the verification of human-related
- factors in assembly processes, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 16, 267-276.
- Chu, C. H., and C. F. Kuo, 2005. An online ergonomic evaluator for 3D product design, Computers in Industry, 56, 479–492.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?