stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  D. Kundur, D. Hatzinakos, Toward a telltale watermarking technique for tamper-proofing, in: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, vol. 2, 1998, pp. 409–413.
-  G. Voyatzis and I. Pitas, Embedding robust watermarks by chaotic Mixing, Proceedings of 13 International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP ‘97), vol. 1, 1997, pp. 213-216.
-  Lin, P. L., Hsieh, C. K.,& Huang, P. W. (2005). Ahierarchical digital watermarking method for image tamperdetection and recovery. Pattern Recognition, 38, 2519-2529.
-  王旭正 嚴志宏 林宜萱 陳宏和，Authentication Systems on the Basis of Visual-based Recognitions.
-  張真誠、黃國峰、陳同孝，電子影像技術，台北市：松崗，2001年2月，頁271-273。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?