stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Fang, C.W., “Neural-Based Approaches for Improving the Accuracy of Decision Trees,＂ June 2002.
-  Sherif, J.S. and Dearmond, T.G.,“Intrusion detection: systems and models,＂ Proceedings Eleventh IEEE International Workshops on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for CollaborativeEnterprises, Vol.10, pp.115-133, June 2002.
-  Chan, A.P.F., Ng, W.W.Y., Yeung, D.S. and Tsang, C.C., “Refinement of rule-based intrusion detection system for denial of service attacks by support vector machine,＂ Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Vol.7, pp.4252-4256, 2004.
-  Seleznyov, A. and Puuronen, S., “HIDSUR: a hybrid intrusion detection system based on real-time user recognition,＂ Database and Expert Systems Applications, Vol.4, No.8, pp.41-45, September 2000.
-  Pan, Z.S., Lian, H., Hu, G.Y.and Ni, G.Q., “An integrated model of intrusion detection based on neural network and expert system,＂ICTAI 05. 17th IEEE International Conference on pp. 2, November 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?