stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃惠國 , Masters Advisor：范書愷
英文 DOI： 10.6838/YZU.2011.00114
- Allen, D. M. (1971), “Mean Square Error of Prediction as a Criterion for Selecting Variables,” Technometrics, 13, 469-475.
- Allen, D. M. (1974), “The Relationship between Variable Selection and Data Augmentation and a Method for Prediction,” Technometrics, 16, 125-127.
- Atkinson, A. C., and Mulira, H. M. (1993), “The Stalactite Plot for the Detection of Multivariate Outliers,” Statistics and Computing, 3, 27-35.
- Barnett, V., and Lewis, T. (1984), Outliers in Statistical Data, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Brownlee, K. A. (1965), Statistical Theory and Methodology in Science and Engineering, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- 曾芬郁(2008)。門診就診流程品質: 臺大醫院總院內科部個案研究。臺灣大學高階公共管理組學位論文。2008。1-58。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?