stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Bechhofer, R. E. (1954). A single-sample multiple decision procedure for ranking means of normal populations with known variances. The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 25(1), 16-39.
- 2.Chen, C.-H., He, D., Fu, M., & Lee, L. H. (2008). Efficient simulation budget allocation for selecting an optimal subset. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 20(4), 579-595.
- 4.Chen, C.-H., Yucesan, E., Dai, L., & Chen, H.-C. (2010). Optimal budget allocation for discrete-event simulation experiments. IIE Transactions, 42(1), 60-70.
- 5.Dai, L. (1996). Convergence properties of ordinal comparison in the simulation of discrete event dynamic systems. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 91(2), 363-388.
- 6.Dorigo, M., & Gambardella, L. M. (1997). Ant colony system: a cooperative learning approach to the traveling salesman problem. Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Transactions on, 1(1), 53-66.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?