stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林詠傑 , Masters Advisor：任恒毅
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6838/YZU.2011.00133
- 2. Chen C-H, Yucesan E (2005) An Alternative Simulation Budget Allocation Scheme for Efficient Simulation. International Journal of Simulation and Process Modeling 1: 49-57
- 3. Chen C-H, Yucesan E, Dai L, Chen H-C (2010) Optimal budget allocation for discrete-event simulation experiments. IIE Transactions 42: 60-70
- 4. Chen CH, He D, Fu M, Lee LH (2008) Efficient Simulation Budget Allocation for Selecting an Optimal Subset. INFORMS Journal on Computing 20: 579-595
- 6. Clerc M (1999) The swarm and the queen: towards a deterministic and adaptive particle swarm optimization. Evolutionary Computation, 1999. CEC 99. Proceedings of the 1999 Congress on, p 1957 Vol.1953
- 8. Eiben AE, Hinterding R, Michalewicz Z (1999) Parameter control in evolutionary algorithms. Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Transactions on 3: 124-141
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?