stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. 郭為傑 2008，「產業群聚效應、價值系統與市場進入障礙對技術創新績效影響之
- 3. 陳炳宏、許敬柔 2006，「電視購物頻道市場之進入障礙與競爭策略分析」，廣播與
- 13. 董守薇 2011，「我國光通訊元件產業競爭策略之研究」，
- 1. Ansoff, H. I., & McDonnell, E. J. ,1990, Implanting Strategic Management. Cambridge: Prentice Hall International.
- 2. Bain, J. S. , 1956), ”Barriers to New Competition”, Harvard University Press,Cambridge.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?