stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
艾明佳 , Masters Advisor：陳啟光
英文 DOI： 10.6838/YZU.2012.00077
Six-Sigma ； DMAIC ； Design of Experiment (DOE) ； Voice of the Process (VOP) ； Process Capability (Cp and Cpk) ； Enhanced Process Improvement Roadmap ； Six-Sigma ； DMAIC ； Design of Experiment (DOE) ； Voice of the Process (VOP) ； Process Capability (Cp and Cpk) ； Enhanced Process Improvement Roadmap
- Antony,J., Kumar, M. & Tiwari, M. K. (2005) “An application of Six Sigma methodology to reduce the engine-overheating problem in an automotive company”, Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 5(1), 219-603.
- Antony,J. & Banuelas, R. (2002) “Key ingredients for the Effective Implementation of Six Sigma Program”, Measuring Business Excellence, 6(4), 20-27.
- Arnheiter, E. D. & Maleyeff, J. (2005) “The Integration of Lean Management and Six Sigma”, the TQM Magazine, 17(1), 5-18.
- Banueles,R., Antony, J. & Brace, M. (2005) “An Application of Six Sigma to Reduce Waste”, Quality Reliability Engineering International, 21(2), 553-570.
- Behara,R.S., Fontenot, G.F. & Greshman, A. (1995) “Customer satisfaction Measurement and Analysis Using Six Sigma”, International Journal of Quality& Reliability Management, 12(3), 9-18.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?