stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭廷棟 , Masters Advisor：丁慶榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6838/YZU.2013.00373
- 3. 羅敏華，「蟻群最佳化演算法於載重限制之車輛途程問題的研究」，元智大學工業工程與管理學系碩士學位論文，2003。
- 4. Alpan, G., Ladier, A. L., Larbi, R. and Penz, B., “Heuristic solutions for transshipment problems in a multiple door cross docking warehouse”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 61, No. 2, pp. 402-408, 2011.
- 5. Apte, U. M. and Viswanathan, S, “Effective cross docking for improving distribution efficiencies”, International Journal of Logistics, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 291-302, 2000.
- 7. Arabani, A. R. B., Ghomi, S. M. T. F. and Zandieh, M. “A multi-criteria cross-docking Sequencing with just-in-time approach”, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 49, No. 5-8, pp. 741-756, 2010.
- 8. Boloori Arabani, A. R., Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. and Zandieh, M., “Meta-heuristics implementation for Sequencing of trucks in a cross-docking system with temporary storage”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 1964-1979, 2011a.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?