stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. B. Moeslund and E. Granum, “A survey of computer vision-based human motion capture,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 231-268, Mar. 2001.
-  R. Cucchiara, C. Grana, A. Prati, and R. Vezzani, “Probabilities posture classification for human-behavior analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: System and Humans, vol. 35, no. 1: pp. 42-54, Jan. 2005.
-  Haritaoglu, D. Harwood, and L.S. Davis, “W4: real-time surveillance of people and their activities,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 809-830, 2000.
-  I. Mikic, et al., “Human body model acquisition and tracking using voxel data,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 199-223, 2003.
-  N. Werghi, “A discriminative 3D wavelet-based descriptors: application to the recognition of human body postures,” Pattern Recognition Letter, vol. 26, no. 5, pp.663-677, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?