stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 張上淳，因院內感染所造成感染個案之死亡率、合併症及致死原因之分析，行政院衛生署疾病管制局92年委託研究計畫成果報告。
- 2. 張上淳，醫院抗生素使用與院內感染致病菌及其抗藥性之相關性研究，行政院衛生署89年委託研究計畫報告。
- 3. Hsueh PR, Liu CY, Luh KT. Current status of antimicrobial resistance in Taiwan. Emerg Infect Dis. 2002;8(2):132-137.
- 4. Peres-Bota D, Rodriguez H, Dimopoulos G, DaRos A, Melot C, Struelens MJ, Vincent J-L. Are infections due to resistant pathogens associated with a worse outcome in critically ill patients? J Infect. 2003;47(4):307-316.
- 5. Scarsi KK, Feinglass JM, Scheetz MH, Postelnick MJ, Bolon MK, Noskin GA. Impact of inactive empiric antimicrobial therapy on inpatient mortality and length of stay. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2006;50(10):3355-3360.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?