stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bailly JL, Brosson D, Archimbaud C, Chambon M, Henquell C, and Helene PL. (2002) Genetic Diversity of echovirus 30 during a meningitis outbreak, demonstrated by direct molecular typing from cerebrospinal fluid. JMV 68 : 558-567.
- Bourlet T, Gharbi J, Omar S, Aouni M, Pozzetto B. (1998) Comparison of a rapid culture method combining an immunoperoxidase test and a group specific anti-VP1 monoclonal antibody with conventional virus isolation techniques for routine detection of enteroviruses in stools. JMV 54 : 204-209.
- Carron N, Geoffrey BC. (1999) A study of Enterovirus Isolation in Glasgow From 1977 to 1997. JMV 58 : 304-312.
- Chonmaitree T, Menegus MA, Powell kR. (1982) The clinical relevance of “CSF viral culture”: a two year experience with aseptic meningitis in Rochester, NY. JAMA 43 : 1843-1847
- Committee on the ECHO Viruses. (1995) Enteric cytopathogenic human orphan (ECHO) viruses. Science 122 : 1187-1188.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?