stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳莘華 , Ph.D Advisor：徐武輝 Co-advisor ：鍾景光
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2014.00010
- Akhter, S., C. T. Richie, J. M. Deng, E. Brey, X. Zhang, C. Patrick, Jr., R. R. Behringer and R. J. Legerski (2004). "Deficiency in SNM1 abolishes an early mitotic checkpoint induced by spindle stress." Mol Cell Biol 24(23): 10448-10455.
- Audeh, M. W., J. Carmichael, R. T. Penson, M. Friedlander, B. Powell, K. M. Bell-McGuinn, C. Scott, J. N. Weitzel, A. Oaknin, N. Loman, K. Lu, R. K. Schmutzler, U. Matulonis, M. Wickens and A. Tutt (2010). "Oral poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor olaparib in patients with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations and recurrent ovarian cancer: a proof-of-concept trial." Lancet 376(9737): 245-251.
- Basu, B., T. A. Yap, L. R. Molife and J. S. de Bono (2012). "Targeting the DNA damage response in oncology: past, present and future perspectives." Curr Opin Oncol 24(3): 316-324.
- Bryant, H. E., N. Schultz, H. D. Thomas, K. M. Parker, D. Flower, E. Lopez, S. Kyle, M. Meuth, N. J. Curtin and T. Helleday (2005). "Specific killing of BRCA2-deficient tumours with inhibitors of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase." Nature 434(7035): 913-917.
- Carragher, N. O., M. A. Westhoff, V. J. Fincham, M. D. Schaller and M. C. Frame (2003). "A novel role for FAK as a protease-targeting adaptor protein: regulation by p42 ERK and Src." Curr Biol 13(16): 1442-1450.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?