stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林文馨 , Masters Advisor：吳介信
- 2. Rita Nahta, Dihua Yu, Mien-Chie Hung, Gabriel N Hortobagyi and Francisco J Estev. Mechanisms of Disease: understanding resistance to HER2-targeted therapy in human breast cancer. Nature clinical practice, 3 (2006) 269-280.
- 3. S. Vignot, S. Faivre, D. Aguirre, E. Raymond. mTOR-targeted therapy of cancer with rapamycin derivatives. Animals of Oncology, 16 (2005) 525-537.
- 5. Giatromanolaki A, Sivridis E, Koukourakis M.I. Angiogenesis in colorectal cancer: prognostic and therapeutic implications. American Journal of Clinical Oncology, 29 (2006) 408-417.
- 6. Bourboulia D, Stetler-Stevenson W.G. Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases (TIMPs): Positive and negative regulators in tumor cell adhesion. Seminars in Cancer Biology, 20 (2010) 161-168.
- 10. Ferrara N, Kerbel R.S. Angiogenesis as a therapeutic target. Nature, 438 (2005) 967-974.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?