stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡毅軒 , Masters Advisor：林宜慧
- 2. Robson, P. J., Therapeutic potential of cannabinoid medicines. Drug testing and analysis 2013.
- 3. Kogan, N. M.; Mechoulam, R., Cannabinoids in health and disease. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience 2007, 9, 413-30.
- 4. Kalant, H., Adverse effects of cannabis on health: an update of the literature since 1996. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2004, 28, 849-63.
- 6. Huestis, M. A., Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of the plant cannabinoids, delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol and cannabinol. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2005, 657-90.
- 8. Del Mar Ramirez Fernandez, M.; De Boeck, G.; Wood, M.; Lopez-Rivadulla, M.; Samyn, N., Simultaneous analysis of THC and its metabolites in blood using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 2008, 875, 465-70.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?