stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭慶浩 , Masters Advisor：林雲冰
- Baes, M., Gulick, T., Choi, H. S., Martinoli, M. G., Simha, D. and Moore, D. D. (1994). "A new orphan member of the nuclear hormone receptor superfamily that interacts with a subset of retinoic acid response elements." Mol Cell Biol 14(3): 1544-1552.
- Blumberg, B. and Evans, R. M. (1998). "Orphan nuclear receptors--new ligands and new possibilities." Genes Dev 12(20): 3149-3155.
- Bollard, M., Stribbling, S., Mitchell, S. and Caldwell, J. (1997). "The disposition of allyl isothiocyanate in the rat and mouse." Food Chem Toxicol 35(10-11): 933-943.
- Bombail, V., Taylor, K., Gibson, G. G. and Plant, N. (2004). "Role of Sp1, C/EBP alpha, HNF3, and PXR in the basal- and xenobiotic-mediated regulation of the CYP3A4 gene." Drug Metab Dispos 32(5): 525-535.
- Caraco, Y. (1998). "Genetic determinants of drug responsiveness and drug interactions." Ther Drug Monit 20(5): 517-524.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?