stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳伯任 , Masters Advisor：陳永福 Co-advisor ：蔡興國
英文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2009.00050
- Brennan, T. A., Leape, L. L., Laird, N. M., Hebert, L., Localio, A. R., Lawthers, A. G., et al. (1991). Incidence of adverse events and negligence in hospitalized patients. Results of the Harvard Medical Practice Study I. N Engl J Med, 324(6), 370-376.
- Chen, Y.-H., Su, M.-C., Hung, S.-H., Chang, C.-H., Liu, C. C. H., Chu, H.-T., et al. (2009). Development and Integration of a Surgical Patient Advancement Monitor System Using Active RFID Technology. The Journal of Taiwan Association for Medical Informatics, 18(1), 11-22.
- Chiu, R.-K., Hong, G.-D., Chang, I.-I., & Chi, S.-P. (2007). The Study of Integrating RFID Technology with Image Analysis in Building the Elders' Falling Detection System. The Journal of Taiwan Association for Medical Informatics, 16(4), 47-62.
- Davis, F. D. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quarterly, 13(3), 319-339.
- Delvaux, M., Ben Soussan, E., Laurent, V., Lerebours, E., & Gay, G. (2005). Clinical evaluation of the use of the M2A patency capsule system before a capsule endoscopy procedure, in patients with known or suspected intestinal stenosis. Endoscopy, 37(9), 801-807.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?