stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林庭邑 , Masters Advisor：蔡文正
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2012.00059
- 1.Andersen, R. M. (1995). Revisiting the behavioral model and access to medical care: does it matter? J Health Soc Behav, 36(1), 1-10.
- 3.Benjamins, M. R., Ellison, C. G., Krause, N. M., & Marcum, J. P. (2011). Religion and preventive service use: do congregational support and religious beliefs explain the relationship between attendance and utilization? J Behav Med, 34(6), 462-476.
- 5.Chamberlain, T. J., & Hall, C. A. (2000). Realized religion: research on the relationship between religion and health: Templeton Foundation Press.
- 6.Devereux, G., & Seaton, A. (2005). Diet as a risk factor for atopy and asthma. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 115(6), 1109-1117.
- 7.Doody, M, M., Mandel, J, S., Linet, M, S., et al. (2000). Mortality among Catholic nuns certified as radiologic technologists (Vol. 37). Hoboken, NJ, ETATS-UNIS: Wiley-Liss.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?