stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- An, S. M., H. J. Kim, J. E. Kim and Y. C. Boo (2008). "Flavonoids, taxifolin and luteolin attenuate cellular melanogenesis despite increasing tyrosinase protein levels." Phytother Res 22(9): 1200-1207.
- Ando, H., A. Itoh, Y. Mishima and M. Ichihashi (1995). "Correlation between the number of melanosomes, tyrosinase mRNA levels, and tyrosinase activity in cultured murine melanoma cells in response to various melanogenesis regulatory agents." J Cell Physiol 163(3): 608-614.
- Archambault, M., M. Yaar and B. A. Gilchrest (1995). "Keratinocytes and fibroblasts in a human skin equivalent model enhance melanocyte survival and melanin synthesis after ultraviolet irradiation." J Invest Dermatol 104(5): 859-867.
- Bellei, B., V. Maresca, E. Flori, A. Pitisci, L. Larue and M. Picardo (2010). "p38 regulates pigmentation via proteasomal degradation of tyrosinase." J Biol Chem 285(10): 7288-7299.
- Caissard, J. C., T. Olivier, C. Delbecque, S. Palle, P. P. Garry, A. Audran, N. Valot, S. Moja, F. Nicole, J. L. Magnard, S. Legrand, S. Baudino and F. Jullien (2012). "Extracellular localization of the diterpene sclareol in clary sage (Salvia sclarea L., Lamiaceae)." PLoS One 7(10): e48253.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?