stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Blendon RJ., DesRoches CM., Brodie M. et al., (2002). Views of practicing physicians and the public on medical errors. N Engl J Med,
- Boyle D., O’Connell D., Platt FW., Albert RK., (2006). Disclosing errors and adverse events in the intensive care unit. Crit Care Med, 34(5): 1532-37.
- Carol B., Liebman and Hyman CS. (2004). A mediation skills model to manage disclosure of errors and adverse events to patients. HEALTH AFFAIRS, 23(4): 22-32.
- Cleopas A., Villaveces A., Charvet A., Bovier PA., Kolly V., Perneger TV. (2006). Patient assessments of a hypothetical medical error: effects of health outcome, disclosure, and staff responsiveness. Qual Saf Health Care, 15: 136-41.
- Duclos CW., Eichler M., Taylor L. Et al., (2005). Patient perspectives of patient-provider communication after adverse events. International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 17(6): 479-86.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?