stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周順頂 , Masters Advisor：江素瑛 Co-advisor ：侯庭鏞;黃蕙棻
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2011.00051
- 1 Kao JH, Chen DS. Changing disease burden of hepatocellular carcinoma in the Far East and Southeast Asia. Liver Int 2005; 25 (4): 696-703.
- 2 Lin CL, Kao JH. Epidemiology of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- 3 Wong CM, Ng IO. Molecular pathogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver Int 2008; 28 (2): 160-74.
- 4 Hsieh YH, Hsu JL, Su IJ, Huang W. Genomic instability caused by hepatitis B virus: into the hepatoma inferno. Front Biosci 2011; 17: 2586-97.
- 5 Michielsen P, Ho E. Viral hepatitis B and hepatocellular carcinoma. Acta Gastroenterol Belg 2011; 74 (1): 4-8.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?