stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2、S. Brunauer, P.H. Emmett, and E. Teller: Adsorption of Gases in Multimolecular Layers. Journal of the American Chemical Society 1938; 60(2): 309-319.
- 3、A.H. Al-Muhtaseb, W.A.M. McMinn, and T.R.A. Magee: Moisture Sorption Isotherm Characteristics of Food Products: A Review. The Institution of Chemical Engineers 2002; 80(2): 118-128.
- 4、S. Brunauer, L.S. Deming, W.E. Deming, and E. Teller: On a Theory of the van der Waals Adsorption of Gases. Journal of the American Chemical Society 1940; 62(7): 1723-1732.
- 7、K.K. Adom, V.P. Dzogbeüa, and W.O. Ellis: Combined Effect of Drying Time and Slice Thickness on the Solar Drying of Okra. Journal of Science and Food Agriculture 1997; 73: 315-320.
- 10、O.J. Oyelade, T.Y. Tunde-Akintunde, and J.C. Igbeka: Predictive Equilibrium Moisture Content Equations for Yam (Dioscorea rotundata, Poir) Flour and Hysteresis Phenomena under Practical Storage Conditions. Journal of Food Engineering 2008; 87: 231.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?