stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
柯世薇 , Masters Advisor：蔡輝彥
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6830/CMU.2008.00039
- 1. Efferth T, Davey M, Olbrich A, et. a. Activity of drugs from traditional Chinese medicine toward sensitive and MDR1- or MRP1-overexpressing multidrug-resistant human CCRF-CEM leukemia cells. Blood Cells Molecules & Diseases 2002;28(2):160-8.
- 2. Huh JE, Kang KS, Chae C, Kim HM, Ahn KS, Kim SH. Roles of p38 and JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways during cantharidin-induced apoptosis in U937 cells. Biochem Pharmacol 2004;67(10):1811-8.
- 3. Chen YN, Chen JC, Yin SC, et al. Effector mechanisms of norcantharidin-induced mitotic arrest and apoptosis in human hepatoma cells. Int J Cancer 2002;100(2):158-65.
- 5. Nickolls LC, Teare D. Poisoning by cantharidin. Br Med J 1954;2(4901):1384-6.
- 7. Lio P. Warts, molluscum and things that go bump on the skin: a practical guide. Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed 2007;92(4):ep119-24.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?