stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
田彭太 , Ph.D Advisor：萬磊 Co-advisor ：蔡宜佑
發炎 ； 近視 ； 雙醋瑞因 ； 老年性黃斑病變 ； 帕金森氏症 ； 中心漿液性脈絡膜視網膜病變 ； 非器質性睡眠障礙 ； Inflammation ； Myopia ； Diacerein ； Age-related macular degeneration ； Parkinson’s disease ； Central serous chorioretinopathy ； Nonorganic sleep disturbance
- 1. Ohno-Matsui, K., Lai, T.Y., Lai, C.C. & Cheung, C.M. Updates of pathologic myopia. Prog Retin Eye Res 52, 156-187 (2016).
- 2. Holden, B.A., et al. Global Prevalence of Myopia and High Myopia and Temporal Trends from 2000 through 2050. Ophthalmology 123, 1036-1042 (2016).
- 3. Lin, H.J., et al. Role of Chronic Inflammation in Myopia Progression: Clinical Evidence and Experimental Validation. EBioMedicine 10, 269-281 (2016).
- 4. Williams, K. & Hammond, C. High myopia and its risks. Community Eye Health 32, 5-6 (2019).
- 5. Cooper, J. & Tkatchenko, A.V. A Review of Current Concepts of the Etiology and Treatment of Myopia. Eye & contact lens 44, 231-247 (2018).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?