stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.行政院衛生署. 歷年死因統計. 台灣,2009.
- 2.行政院衛生署. 癌症登記報告. 台灣,2008.
- 7.J. Robert Andrews. Benefit, risk, and optimization by roc analysis in cancer radiotherapy. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1985;11(8): 1557-1562.
- 10.Cox JD, Stetz J, Pajak TF. Toxicity criteria of the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) and the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC). International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1995;31:1341-1346.
- 11.Doherty DG, Burnett WT. Jr. Protective effect of S, beta-aminoethylisothiuronium-Br-HBr and related compounds against x-radiation death in mice. Proceedings of the society for experimental Biology and Medicine. 1955;89(2):312-314.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?