stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王菁萍 , Masters Advisor：林妍如
- Felce, D., & Perry, J. (1995). Quality of life: Its definition and measurement. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 16(1), 51-74.
- Gill, T. M., & Feinstein, A. R. (1994). A critical appraisal of the quality of quality-of-life measurements.The Journal of American Medical Association, 272(8), 619-626.
- Harper, E. B., & Dunham, A. (1959). Community Organization in Action. Basic literature & critical comments. New York: Association Press.
- Moss, A. B. (1992). Are the Elderly Safe atHome? Journal of Community Health Nursing, 9(1), 13-19.
- The WHOQOL Group(1994). The development of the World Health Organization quality of life assessment instrument (the WHOQOL). In Orley J. and Kuyken W. (Eds). Quality of life assessment: International perspectives, 41-60. New York: Springer-Verlag.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?